Indigenuity Privacy Notice
Last updated: July 15, 2021
Indigenuity Consulting Group Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy and the personal information that you share with us. This notice describes our approach to privacy and is meant to strengthen long lasting relationships with communities and individuals. If you still have questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our privacy practices are aligned with our company values and informed by the Fair Information Principles on which privacy laws in Canada are based. We respect those who share their personal information with us and hold ourselves accountable as individuals and as a company to protect it by:
- Communicating why personal information is being collected either before it is or at the time it is collected, unless the purpose is obvious and you voluntarily provide it.
- Only using personal information for the purpose we identify when it’s collected.
- Only collecting as much information as needed for the purpose. In most cases, you will be able to easily tell which information is needed and which you can provide voluntarily. If you are unsure, we will help you understand and answer any questions you have.
- Obtaining your consent to use and share the information and ensuring that you understand what that use and sharing looks like.
- Keeping the personal information for only as long as needed to serve the purpose. For long lasting relationships, we rely on a mutual understanding of how we treat each other’s personal information and keeping it accurate and up to date so we can continue to work together.
- Asking for your permission to use or share the information in a different way.
- Keeping the personal information secure, for example by only allowing access to those who need it to perform their work and using technical measures to protect it.
- When we need support to deliver our services, working with organizations who make the same privacy commitments as we do.
On our website, we collect your contact information when you complete out the contact form, but you can also phone or email us if you would prefer not to provide information through the website.
We do not use trackers or cookies on our website to collect personal information about visitors.
We are a Canadian company but we work with service providers in Canada as well as the United States.
If you would like to know what personal information we hold about you, we will tell you and give you access to it. You can correct or update it or withdraw your consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information at any time by contacting us.
If you feel as if we have not protected your personal information or respected your privacy, please let us know and we will work with you to fix the problem. Where we are unable to address your problem, we will support you in coming to a resolution and, where appropriate, provide you with additional resources and contacts.
For more information, please contact us:
2500 Trillium Terrace